Designing the Perfect Project
Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today! Right now is a great time to meet with our landscape project managers and designers to plan your next project! Unfortunately, by putting off the process until April or May, you may sometimes have to wait up to eight weeks for your project to start. Just think, the earlier you can get on our schedule, the more time you'll have to enjoy the final product!
We often times encounter clients that know they are unhappy with their current landscape, but are unsure where to go from there. Here are some commonly asked questions you can prepare for prior to your consultation. By answering these questions, we'll be able to develop a custom designed plan that fits your specific interests and needs!
• What is the purpose of this space? What will it primarily be used for?
• Are there any privacy needs? What about children and pets?
• Will this area be used for entertaining? What is the average guest count?
• Do you have any color preferences? Or any color you dislike for that matter?
• How about a particular season you enjoy more than the others?
• Do you have any favorite plants? Are there any plants in the existing landscape that you would like to keep and possibly transplant?
• Is there a particular garden theme you would like, such as an English Cottage style or Asian feel? Maybe you just want an update and to have it feel more contemporary? Will it be more formal or informal?
When the spring season is finally here and you are preparing for the installation, you will be confident in the project that was designed for you!
LawnCare by Walter offers professional consultations, hand drawn landscape designs and 2D elevated images. Give us a call and we can start to design the outdoor space of your dreams: 815-332-9544. You can also check out our design portfolio for some great ideas!
Or feel free to visit our HOUZZ profile for an in-depth look into the landscape and hardscape projects we've completed!